Category:Related Homebrew: Difference between revisions
From ReplayResourcesJump to navigationJump to search
(Created page with 'There are plenty of programs either using the additional RAM of Action Replay and Retro Replay or the available add-ons SilverSurfer and RR-NET. Here is a shot at a hopef…')
|(69 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
There are programs either using the additional RAM of Action Replayand Retro Replayor the available add-ons [[SilverSurfer]] and [[RR-NET]]. Here is a shot at a hopefull complete list:
Latest revision as of 09:51, 12 May 2021
Turbo Action ROM
- Turbo Action ROM by sounDemon/Dekadence is an awesome Action Replay hack based on the original V6.0 Datel ROM featuring CodeNet, Replay RAM supporting Turbo Assembler, HTTP-loading and a Terminal. Now thats a nice usage of the additional 32kb ROM!
- Turbo Action ROM v1
- Turbo Action ROM v2
- Turbo Action ROM Docs by MKC/Century
- NOTE: ReplayConfig supports setting up Turbo Action v2 CodeNet defaults.
Action Replay RAM
- Extensions, Replay RAM tools and Datel supplies share a separate place.
ROM Creation and Usage
- Cartridge conversion and usage covers cartconv, mcart and cbmcart (mainly for emulator usage)
- Retro Replay Flashing
- Program Flasher CSDb #17876 by WVL
- FMGPUCCRBRR CSDb #39383 Custom ROM Builder by FMan
- Retro Replay Rom Manager by L.A.Style - FIXME
- 64NET/2 (CSDb #57951) and 64NET
- 64netNG-0.1 (CSDb #100099) by Bitbreaker/Nuance for wiznet/onmyodo networkcards.
- 64NET Server 0.9.2 and 64NET/2 RR-Net v1.0 at MetalVotze.de
- Artillery Duel by Leif Bloomquist
- csChateRR-Box allows chatting at commodoreserver.com. Written in KipperBASIC.
- Codenet (CSDb #100089) and The Final Replay (TFR local mirror) by Graham/Oxyron
- Contiki OS or probably better: Disk Image Download Page
- Diskimagery64 (CSDb #95585) is a QT based GUI for Warpcopy64
- GuruTerm beta1 (CSDb #33555) and beta1 +(E)TFE (CSDb #38908) by RaveGuru and TriDent (fix by Soci)
- Http-Load2 (CSDb #14611) (Local Website Mirror) by Doc Bacardi
- ip65 provides a TCP/IP stack for 6502 based computers.
- Kipper BASIC / BASIC on Bails (website broken - mirror may be up) - a BASIC extensions for the ip65 network stack by Jonno Downes
- MWC 0.2alpha (CSDb #42644) Cmdline Linux/Cygwin client for WarpCopy64 server by Jockstrap
- netboot65 is a project to support network booting Commodore 64 computers.
- Netdrive for Linux/Unix (CSDb #83066) by Demon
- Netmon v0.3 (CSDb #92238) by Hannenz (Netmon v0.1 CSDb #41557)
- NetRacer by Leif Bloomquist
- NIC-Test v0.5 by Devia/Acients can test C64 network card connections.
- Sidplay64 v0.7 (CSDb #101736) by GRG supports playing sids from network.
- Singular browser custom compile system (v0.52 currently)
- Singular browser v0.5 (CSDb #48032) by Soci
- UDPSlave by Mager Valp
- Warpcopy64 by Graham/Oxyron
- Warpcopy64 v0.6 (CSDb #17891)
- 0xPaint v1.2 by Oxidy/Fairlight (formerly known as WDStudio 1.0) is a crossdevelopment paint program.
- RR.EXE is a remote monitor, disassembler and comes close to a full featured remote serial debugger - by Groepaz
- Serial Slave is a nice multiplatform PERL-program by Mager Valp
- Striketerm 2014 final by Alwyz has the "Retrosurf" driver - Striketerm 2014 final @ CSDb
- http://rr.pokefinder.org/bin/destermsurf.zip Desterm 128 v3.02 Driver by Nicolas Welte
- http://rr.pokefinder.org/bin/novasurf.zip Novaterm 9.6 Driver by Nicolas Welte
- LUnix NG Serial Port Driver by Groepaz
This category currently contains no pages or media.